Re:Was $20 Fee, now old series

Truman,
You're right about every year being different!
Once you got your qualifying miles, though, the series was only 3 rides.
There was one in every region, but you only got to pick 2, and then the
final. If you entered one & didn't complete, you didn't get to just keep
going to other regions till you got 2 that counted.
Even as I write this, though, I'm thinking maybe in it's last painful year
you COULD just keep entering and pick your best 3 rides.
As I said in an earlier post, even though I liked the original concept, it
just became too unwieldy & complicated to be a viable way to select a
champion.
Nancy Mitts