It's Susan's fault!

Blame it on Susan G!  She's been too good as the official Beet Pulp
Spokesperson and word is now out.  I just hope that some day soon the
feed store guys won't look at me as if I've spouted horns when they find
out I feed this to horses.  My usual response has been, "Well, only the
folks who show steers or pigs feed that stuff."

Kris

---- Begin included message ----
Yep that surely has something to do with it. But that's true for most
farm products.  On the other hand I've not heard the Souther States
dealer talk about any problems getting Triple Crown Complete ( a 25% by
weight beep pulp 8% fat feed). The local Cargill dealer has plenty of
Farr Legacy (another beet pulp based feed). The Seminole dealer has
pleanty of their beet pulp based feed. I don't know but I would think the
Purnia dealer has pleanty of their bp based feed.

It could be getting to the point where the demand is pushing the supply
which is aggreivted by a late harvest. But it seems the big guys are not
having any trouble to make getting theirs.

Truman

---- End included message ----