BOD Meeting Topics

Karen Nelson knelson@thegrid.net
While there is good discussion going on regarding the various topics
coming before the BOD in the mext meeting in Nov, I would like to see more
input from members regarding the fact that in 31 days, AERC is no longer
insuring ride managers and rides.  IMO, without insurance, there will be
no rides, and without rides, there will be no AERC.  I believe it is
mandatory for a ride to be insured, and I haven't learned yet WHY RM's can
no longer get insurance thru AERC.