Re: RC: Re: Looking for Farrier (Altoona Fl)

We have had the misfortune of working with some of these mustangs who went
to people who had no business owning a horse, much less a WILD one.
Fortunately, business got good and we could say "Sorry, can't fit you in the
schedule".  I have always wanted to adopt a mustang but wasn't sure if we
could make the requirements.  After seeing how some people comply with the
requirements, it seems in some areas anyway, that about anyone can get one
if they pay their fee and haul them away!  Some of the "pens" were certainly
not what I thought were required.  Anyone else ever notice that or am I not
seeing the whole picture?
Maggie