trails $$

And while I'm on my soapbox, I can't honestly believe that there are AERC members who object to adding $1.00 to dues for trails preservation issues.  I know we are a diverse bunch, but sheesh!   This topic is so relevant and so pressing, and we are so very fortunate that some of our members are carrying the burden about it, I myself think the least we can do is offer miniscule funding support.

Just my 2c.  And my dollar  :-))

pat farmer