Susan G at convention in the east

I've asked Susan sooooo many questions via private e-mail, and she has
always responded graciously with advice and information.  For instance, I've
sent her all the info on different feed tags, and she's written back with
compare/contrast opinions that were very helpful.  Mostly, she was able to
tell me to stop obsessing so much.  <LOL>

Susan is an amazing resource, and we are incredibly lucky to have her.
Can't imagine where she got the idea that eastern folks don't value her
knowledge and experience.

I certainly owe her enough drinks to put her under a table at a convention
east of the Mississippi.  And I'd love to have the opportunity to do so.
I'd sit for days listening to her.

Cindy
(in Maryland)