Welcome Susan to Nashville

  I too have learned soooo much from Susan The Great!!
Reno is too far for me so I am hoping she will do the
all day lecture in Nashville. Maybe be she should also
give a talk on time management...This lady is amazing
with all she has on her plate it seems she always has
time to reply to questions both on RC and privately. I
want to know how she does it!!!
   Susan has saved me money by helping me design a
very effective feeding program that is much less in
cost and has my horses looking great!

  Can ya'll hear the chanting all across the eastern,
southern and central US??? Susan...Susan....we want
Susan....

Penny
Daisy
  &