Susan Garlinghouse

Elaine Parker elainep@ufl.edu
Susan,  I'm really sorry that you have the impression that people back
east don't appreciate your knowledge and willingness to give.  While I can
only speak for myself, I know that for me reading ridecamp and learning
about nutrition from you (and lots of other stuff from other people <g>)
has been a great experience.  My horses are in the best shape of their
lives on a diet of Coastal Bermuda, a small amount of 10% sweet feed for
seasoning and basically beet pulp, with one vitamin supplement and a
biotin supplement.  If by any chance you do decide to speak at the 03
convention I for one will be there to hear it.  I can't make it out to
Reno, just too far and too much time involved.  The occasional cenvention
held in the east would be the only chance for me.  If you don't or can't
make it okay.  I'll just keep tuning in here.

Thanks again.  I can't be the only person in the east who holds you in
great esteem.  Maybe there are more like me, who listen a lot and very,
very seldom speak, cause we know we don't yet know anything.

Elaine Parker
AERC # M19651