Fort Valley Day 2

Hello,  as i went over the Mountain in the dark early morning to crew for a friend the wind had somewhat died down but the snow flakes were a precursor to the chilly day ahead.  At the end of that day it was a good day for Gold Medal Farms.  Jeff Crandall on g.m. Iron Mike AKA HHF Pugnacious came in first and got BC.  Mike is a really strong horse that rides like a giraffe at  15' 3".  Jeannie Waldron was second and got High Vet Score on her "Ancient Rambo".  and Lynn Gilbert was third on g.m. Chagall on his second race in 2 weeks.  It thrills me to see my horses go to good homes to people who do good and Love them.  In all my sale agreements i stipulate that the person purchasing 'treat them like a brother and Love them'.  Jeff and Lynn make me happy.  As an afterthought... Gold Medal Horses have won the OD 50 the past 3 years and 3 of the past 4.  tom sites