Re: Susan Garlinghouse

 ----- Original Message -----
From: Kristene Smuts
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 7:54 AM
To: guest@endurance.net; ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: Susan Garlinghouse

You Americans have all the fun <pout>

Kristene

-----------

Yea, right, Kristene.  I don't think we're having all the fun lately.  And if you call this fun, I'd rather be totally bored.  Too much excitement for me.  I went to mail a letter today and the entire building was surrounded by Bomb Squad vehicles and Military jeeps.  When I see a tank rolling into their parking lot I'm going to have to consider paying my bills via email.

Dear Visa & MasterCard:

I'm terrified to go to the post office for stamps lately so here's my October payment.  It's as good as my check (haha), so here goes:

IOU twenty bucks in U.S. American dollars.  You can take that to the bank this Halloween, at midnite, with the full moon overhead: Trick or treat.

cya,

Howard (when you call to verify my IOU, don't be surprised if it's difficult to understand me; I'm wearing a gas mask which seems to muffle the sound of my voice)