Re: RC: Blanketing Question

How about a horse who spends most of his time in a warm climate, say FL or Southern CA and all of a sudden goes out of region? How about horses taken from FL out west in June where they've been in 90 degrees for a month and all of a sudden hit 40 degrees and rain in South Dakota? How about horses that are body clipped to compete in the winter and a Alberta clipper rolls through pushing the teens into the teens.

Blankets are like any tool to the horseman. They have their use.

Truman