Arrhythmia??

I would like to learn more about any horses that have had an Arrhythmia during endurance rides.  My gelding has had it at a few rides and some vets notice it while others say he's fine?  He hasn't had any noticeable problems. He's very strong and seems to be in excellent health. I had a blood panel done, which came back okay, but I worry when we are on a ride and the vet says he has an Arrhythmia?  I am thinking of taking my horse to UC Davis to have a Cardiologist examine at him.  Any thoughts?

Nina Bomar