Re: RC: Re: stumbling gelding

Howard, I weighted Erica for BC last weekend and I know what she weights - which will be held in strict confidence. I will say, however, if you did not make her tote around that ridiculously heavy saddle she would be a featherweight!

Truman

Howard Bramhall wrote:

heavyweight rider, but I'm within five to ten lbs of being one.  The wife is considered Lightweight, a category she is grateful to AERC for putting her in.