Kangaroo trot

Dear ridecampers,

My horse has several different trots,a slower collected trot,a medium working hunter trot,and his favorite-the sprong/sprong/sprong
kangaroo.He really bounces up and down ,and this seems to be his trot of choice on longer rides.My ankles are really getting jarred up and down.I saw that Running Bear carries a stirrup that has a spring in the top-would this be helpful?I've tried collecting him and then extending him w/my leg,but he slows down with a nice western jog.Any suggestions would be appreciated!I feel like I'm working as hard as he is<BG>

Thanks in advance,
Alicia and Viktor