Re: RC: jealousy

Rhonda..

This is not unusual.  A friend of mine, who taught me a LOT about
Endurance had a mare who had done everything a horse could POSSIBLY do
and was retired to pasture. Cajun was in the pasture next to the dirt
road out out the barn area. Every time the trailer left without her,
Cajun (an Appaloosa) would just go beserk...run up and down the fence,
scream, etc.

Cajun was a special horse.....unbelievable trot.....a serious competitor
and hated being left behind.  Finally had to give her to a youth
facility.....she just couldn't handle it.

Endurance is a unique discipline....seems some horses just can't live
without it....those horse are just "special". Be grateful you have one
of those "special" horses.

Sunny, with even his limited mileage, now comes over to the fence and
hangs out when I hook up the trailer!  He loves to ride...even if it is
only down to the grocery store... <grin>

Jim, Sun of Dimanche, and Mahada Magic