Re: RC: Lake Louisa

Thanks for all the wonderful compliments Alicia!
Managing a ride is way more exausting than riding one for sure! Now I'm ready
to hit the trail on the back of a horse instead of marking it on an ATV!  I'm
glad you enjoyed your first experience on a CTR. It is a great learning
experience. Hope to see you on the trail soon.

Becky Siler
2001 Lake Louisa Ride Manager