Ft. Valley Ride

Hey guys AND gals!
I will be doing my hand-magic (equine massage) at the Ft. Valley ride
from Thursday through Sunday.  You can't miss me in my usual pink shirt
with black letters -- you can see it from faaaaar away!! And, par usual,
I would be more than happy to evaluate your horse, no charge.

Looking forward to meeting you and your horses!  And good luck to ALL!

Karen Zelinsky, ESMT
cell:  412-999-8510

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.