Old Mac's Clinic Reminder

By special engagement, Christensen's Saddlery of Loomis, California, will be
hosting a clinic with Old Mac's inventor Dave MacDonald.   The clinic will
be free of charge, and will include:

* Benefits of the bare foot
* History of Old Mac's Boots
* Correct fitting and sizing
* Personal fitting your equine

The clinic will be hosted in Roseville, California at an indoor arena on
October 27th.  Participants are encouraged to bring their horses for
personal fittings by Dave.

I will have my Akhal-Teke gelding there as the demonstration horse, who has
been using the boots for about 6 months.

Brian Carters of KL Select will be in attendance to conduct a saddle fitting
with Goffes Saddles (AKA The Valerie Kanavy Saddle).  Also, vendor
representatives for Zilco Tack and Natural Glow Equine Feeds will be
available for questions.

For those interested in attending, please e-mail me privately with a snail
mail address, or contact Jami Kolopos at 916/652-4592.

Best regards,

Steve Hallmark
Loomis, CA

winmail.dat