Dog Rules

Yes Barbara, I have stirred things up about dogs (or rather Bob Edwards
has).

I am tired about having to deal with dogs in vet checks when I am trying
to get things done. I am tired of having to deal with riders whose dogs
are in the vet meeting.

I am a ride manager too.  I would like to have some support and
assistance from AERC on this matter.

I believe that AERC sanctioned rides should have a policy about dogs.
They should be allowed at rides, but restrained at all times, not
allowed at meetings and vet checks. ( and should be required to wear
helmets in case they get kicked, no, that really isn't practical....)

stev.... not going to a ride this weekend because he is dog sitting  :(