Thanks for drug rule information

Thank you to everyone for the information about the drug rule.  That didn't
even occur to me.  I just wanted a little moral support for my decision not
to go to the ride despite the vet's opinion that the horse would be fine.  I
know many local people think I'm overprotective of my horses and I just
wanted some reassurance that I wasn't just being overprotective.  Thank you
to everyone who gave me that and also gave me a reason to use (the drug rule)
that does not contribute to this impression others might have that I'm just a
weenie about my horses.

Rhonda