Re: RC: RE: Dogs

In a message dated 10/18/01 9:46:35 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Antonio_Corbelletta@affymetrix.com writes:

<< I guess I
 should have let her kick them.  But then I would be in trouble.   >>

Maybe I'm dumb, but why would you be in trouble?  I'm not trying to be a
trouble maker, but my mare will kick the snot out of a dog that bothers her
and it never occurred to me that I need to stop her from doing that.

Rhonda