DM pad & Aussie pad

Well, I just wanted to thank everyone who responded to
my questions so far. I have to say that not one thing
negative was said concerning the DM NO-Sweat pad - in
fact, there was nothing but praise for it. And on the
subject of the Aussie Enduro pad, the same can be
said.
I think the fact that the price is quite decent and
shipping is included in the price, it is a very good
deal on a real fleece. Sooo, I better start saving
some money so that I can order these and say goodbye
to my old synthetic pad. Being a student, it might
take a couple months, but hey, I won't be buying a new
horse until spring anyway, so I have time. I will
definitely be getting back in touch with these two
manufacturers.
Thanks again,
Lysane