Re: Waste :)

> Amanda zealo@alltel.net
> Hello everyone,
> I am doing a speech for college and I need to know how much waste/manure
> the average horse produces in a year or whatever.  I can do the math.  I
> would appreciate any input.
>
> Amanda
> zealo@alltel.net

Legendary baseball owner and promoter Bill Veeck (Kansas
City Browns, Chicago White Sox) actually bought and owned
Suffolk Downs Thoroughbred racetrack in Boston for a number
of years in the 1960's.

He wrote a very funny book about his experience owning
Suffolk.  He called it "Thirty Tons a Day."

Linda B. Merims
lbm@naisp.net
Massachusetts, USA