Re: RC: Re: barefoot and flies

Never said less flies were *absolutely* because of being barefoot. I simply
noted my clearly noticeable OBSERVATIONS since the only thing that changed
was being barefoot. My old guy used to be swarmed with flies every year when
shod. He would stock up all the time to. It was ridiculous! Within two weeks
after taking shoes off, the flies *significantly* decreased. His stocking up
disappeared to.  It was a HUGE problem before. When I leased him out for six
months last year the person leasing him put shoes back on him. Guess what,
the flies became horrendous again, and he started stocking up. When I got
him back (shod) the flies were beyond ridiculous. He was my only horse shod
at the time. I took the shoes off, and within a week the flies tremendously
decreased. They are really a problem for my shod neighbors horses. So it is
not that they are just not around, or my horses smell better ect. Laugh all
you want, and just don't beleive it if you wish! Like I said before,  it is
simply my *observations* and nothing more. I have also friends in different
parts of the country that have noticed this same observation too. It is not
that far fetched that *possibly* flies are more attracted to horses that
have decreased circulation in their bodies? Notice very carefully that I
said the word *possibly* and *not all horses*. What I have stated in my
observations are based on *facts* not my *opinion*. So if you got nothing
*kind* to say, perhaps you should keep your *laughing* *closemindedness* and
*opinions* to yourself.

Best Regards,

Robyn