Re: RC: Riding Jeans

At 01:35 PM 10/2/2001 -0600, Annie George wrote:
Does any one know who has any kind of  riding jeans? Equijeans work well for me but they are to short. I need a jean kind of riding britches as all the stickers, snags, and cactus in this country really tares up the knit ones fast!. Annie G.
 Anne George Saddlery   www.vtc.net/~ageorge

Evelyn Hartman makes my riding tights, and I'm pretty sure she can make them out of levi/jean material, too.  Contact her at:

jfhrome@home.com

Amber