Re: barefoot

> I know Susan, you are going to say this probably doesn't have much if
> anything to do with his being barefoot but I have owned him for almost 8
> years and going barefoot is the only thing that I have changed in the last
> year.

I'll repeat one more time, if it works for you, fine by me.

I only object to faulty theories being presented as gospel fact, or
insistence that I am being cruel to *my* horse if I conclude shoes (and a
balanced trim) are the right way to go for *my* horses---which several
private posts have very nastily proclaimed, and empirical science be damned.

Susan G