duck

Dee Sherman deesherm@sisna.com
Well, to tell you the truth the Duck and I have had our differences of opinion.  I have had the good fortune to have him at several rides over the last three years since I have returned to "full time" endurance riding.  I must say that I have never seen him vet from a lawn chair.  Perhaps this was supposed to be a ride by?  At Death Valley, day 3 and 4, he was vetting the 25 milers at vet checks, but his concern for all horses was very obvious.  He is a good teacher and vet.  If you have concerns over his actions or what he is doing why don't you go and talk to him directly instead of just howling about it.

Dee and
Gray(Yes, he was a monster at Death Valley)