Re: RC: duck-isms

In a message dated 1/23/01 7:59:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kmathews@sierra.net writes:

The Duck knows, don't think he doesn't know at a glance
everything there is to know about that horse the minute he sees it.
I've had better vetting from his motorcycle than I have with "a
pre-purchase  exam" from other DVM's.

Doesn't anyone see anything wrong with the above statement? I had heard that
the Duck sat in his lawn chair, and vet checked horses from there as well as
from his motor cycle.  There is no way to check gut sounds, cap. refill,
mucous membranes etc. from your motor cycle or lawn chair.  Plus THIS is a
clear rules violation!

2.1.4 Each equine will receive a substantive physical examination of
metabolic and mechanical parameters before the ride, at control points within
the ride and after the ride.

Nina