Re; Advice sought: "Killer" distance race near me

Lif,
Please don't contact PETA.
If your not sure about the ride.  Gossip is a evil thing.
Point:
There is a ride put on here called the BARE NAKED TRIAL RIDE(down ~
Howard: ))
This ride is put on by a local rancher,
invitation only. And you must show your invitation at the gate. This ride is
over a long weekend, couples 21 and over only. Much gossip goes around about
the ride, which is encouraged by the riders and the rancher. It's all hog
wash.  No ones rides naked, it's not a free for all, thats why it's couples
and invitation only. Yes there is drinking, thats why it's 21 and over. Not
that I agree with drinking and riding, but lets face it they are over 21. I
personally don't drink at all, but it's my chose.  Sometimes people just
want it to sound like a big deal. And lets admit it most cowboys are all
talk.
And yes I've been invited to the ride many times, I don't go my husband
doesn't ride. But I know the rancher and most of the riders. Like I said it
is all in how they tell the story.
And I bet the hill just looked big after a few beers<BG>.
But if it is really that bad , do something. But make sure it's what the guy
said it is and that he's not just fall of gossip.
Tami Keller "speak your mind and ride a fast horse"