Santa Fe

Hello Fellow Ridecampers,

Some things have changed and my husband and I are
considering a move to the Santa Fe, NM area... perhaps
a bit north between Santa Fe and Los Alamos.  I am
interested in hearing about the endurance community
in the area, currrent work conditions for an experienced
database person in perhaps the new up and coming bio-
informatics field (my degree is in Biology), and any other
anectodes you might want to share about the local economy
and living in Santa Fe.  I'd love to hear from you.  Thanks
in advance...

Kathy Myers
magnumsmom@aol.com
with Magnum the TB ex-racer
and Mr Maajistic... resident endurance Arab