bad knee

Nancy Wyatt nancy_wyatt@chimacum.wednet.edu
I have a weak and aching right knee due to two surgeries.  It cannot bear any weight in the saddle for stopping, posting, or turning. I rode "the range" in Wyoming last summer and loved it but was in pain all of the time.  I don't think a "shock absorber stirrup will work, as the knee needs more help than that. I feel like I ride lop sided trying to not but weight there and hold onto the saddle horn a lot. NOT a good cowgirl look!!!
Send any possible solutions to me as you can.
Thanks.
Nancy