Re: RC: Child's Western Riding Helmet

In a message dated 01/22/2001 9:40:20 AM Pacific Standard Time,
pbanneck@jps.net writes:

<< I am looking for a Western "Hat" riding helmet for a 7 year old boy. Does
anyone know where I might find one?

 Thank you,
 Patty Banneck
 West #8384

 PBanneck@jps.net

Patty,  The State Line Tack winter clearance catalog just came in the mail.
They have a protective western hat in there for $95.90.  Smallest size is 6
1/2--6 3/4.  They have a website  www.statelinetack.com.  If you can't find
it, let me know and I'll send you this catalog if you like.

Abigail Madden
Rosko &
Tiger