From: Vallonelee@aol.com [mailto:Vallonelee@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2001 1:57 PM
To: Trailrite@aol.com; Ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: Old Macs & Swiss Boot Info:

On this subject, I was wondering about using the easyboots for the entire ride.    I have used the easy boots as a "spare tire" but never for the entire ride.  Wouldn't it be necessary to also train with them so the horse is accustomed to the different feel/weight factor?  Just curious as I am considering making that jump but not sure how to proceed.

Lee

Everything will be okay in the end.  If it's not okay, then it's not the end !