french saddles - want one?

chelle sherman cms@fluent.com
I have a Gaston Mercier Levezoux, 17.5 inch, blue and black. It is a
wonderful saddle - minimalist design, extremely comfortable and light. I
like it very much. It is too narrow in the wither area for my mares, who
are low-withered and round bodied. It would fit nicely on a higher
withered horse that takes a medium saddle tree. It is nearly new, and I
will sell it for $550 U.S., you pay shipping. That includes the stirrups
and a special pad that goes with it. I am located in New Hampshire. EMail
me if you're interested. I hate to let it go because it is sooooo
comfortable, but its such a waste to let it go unused.
Chelle Sherman
Plainfield, NH (603) 675-2462
cms@fluent.com