clipper question

I love my Double K Cable clippers.  I've never had a problem with horses stepping on the cord because it doesn't touch the ground.  There are two models, one of which is portable.  It slips right into a holder and can be easily strapped to your belt.  The clipper itself is lightweight and practically noise free!  You do have to be very aware of your blade heat, because it can heat up if you're not careful.  The only draw back is the big price tag, but they last forever and are virtually maintenance free (I only grease the cable once a year and I groom a lot of animals).
Nina Bomar