Re[2]: REGION ELECTIONS

Hello Bob,
Well I would think it may be a 'nice' feature in EN if the exp date of
the office would be posted  so I would not have to look up the info in
the rules etc.  Many do not have the rules etc close at hand.  In fact
mine are in the trailer. I will get another copy to keep it close at
hand.
Also the notice posted in EN does not state the offices - positions
open for election are the regional members.

It was thought by a few that all positions were open   as in regional
and the DAL  positions.

 see notes below

Friday, September 21, 2001, 10:07:10 AM, you wrote:

BM> Roger I am aghast at your statement <<<<The EN  BOD list
BM> does not show
BM> office exp dates so I cant determine who is up for
election.>>>>

BM> Have you never read the AERC By-Laws???
Well yes I have  but I dont have them memorized

BM> And you a Detractor
BM> of the AERC????

WHAT ??

BM> Please look at Article IX section 2. By the way the By-Laws
BM> accompany the AERC Rules and Regulations that are
BM> distributed to all AERC Members.
  Yes I guess I should have done that ..

RR
BM> Bob Morris