Doin' our first LD

Hey everyone,

So we're going to do it.. both Bob and I are going to enter the Del Valle ride
in Livermore coming up on October 6th.  As you've read in my past posts, we've
started doing Novice CTRs this year and now we're going to attempt our first
limited distance ride.  I spoke with Jane Cloud, ride manager for the ride last
night and she said she would most likely accept completions even if you were a
bit over time for the LD since she wants to emphasize safety and care for the
horses so that puts a little pressure off of my worries.  Bob and I definitely
aren't top speed riders at this point. :)  We'll be out there, walking the
hills, trotting the stretches, and enjoying the scenery and company.  Can't
wait!      *bouncebounce*

Had to share my excitement.  (Maybe if this goes well we'll be at Oroville in
November.. Bob's big worry is his butt lasting through all this.. haha)

Julienne
&Isabella

www.insidehermind.com