Re: RE: People diet for endurance (long reply)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Maggie Mieske" <mmieske@netonecom.net>

> I am diabetic.  I started out with hypoglycemia and had some major crashes
> at first............  I am also looking
> into our open gym nights at our local high school so I can go and walk
> somewhere during the winter and maybe use some of the weight equipment.
> Maggie

Maggie,

I have also been concerned over the years that I would be a candidate for
developing diabetes.....having had periods in my life when I was
hypoglycemic......I do remember hearing somewhere that one of the first
levels of "treatment" was to start a good exercise program...does this sound
right?  I do know what when I am consistent in getting out and exercising, I
dont' have those blood-sugar drops.

Karen