Re: RC: People diet for endurance (long reply)

Carolyn,
Excellent advice!!  I have taken homemade jerky with me on rides for
extra protein.  My husband is diabetic, and your suggestions are right
along the guidelines for diabetic people.  The white stuff, white flour
and sugar are the things we stay away from, bad, bad, bad stuff.   The
steak dinner you described is my favorite, lots of mushrooms and
asparagus and zucchini and green beans...heck, can't wait for dinner now!
    Renie