Re: RC: Where does UAE stand? from Angie

Angie, why do you think the UAE's rides will be a thing of the past?  Maybe they will go on, but without American riders.  I'm not sure I think endurance races are important enough on the world stage to be effected very much - except that there may not be any flights available on which to ship the horses!  Do you think Sheik M... will be a target himself?
Laney