Re: Riding Bred Mares in LD's

I guess its a rule and most "fair players" follow the rules.  Don't know
much about the Why? or How?  I just read the rules and would follow them.  I
don't know enough about the effects it would have or not have on the horse
to deffend either side of the rule and besides I ride usually ride my
gelding so don't have to worry about it :)

Angie N.