Re: RC: EZ Ride Stirrups

I love my EZ Ride stirrups too but if they are too pricey, try riding in shoes
with steel shanks.  I ride in light hiking boots or shoes and the shank adds
rigidity that protects the foot.  With the EZ Ride stirrups I don't need that
protection as much but I still like the support.  Tennis shoes just never worked
for me.
Cheers, Laney