EZ Ride Stirrups

 > Hello,
 > I have a wintec english saddle and I was thinking of changing the
 > stirrups to the e-z or clouds.
 > Has anyone done this and did it work ok.
 > thanks,
 > anna

Anna:

I have a pair of EZ Ride stirrups on my Synergist DSS saddle.  I have
Reynaud's Syndrome, which is a circulatory disorder, and I have had no
numbness in my feet since I got them last February.  I also recently (3
weeks ago), blew out my ankle, hyperextending it an rotating it over 90
degrees to the side.  I have been riding with the EZ Ride stirrups the last
two weeks and I know that I would not be riding yet, and posting, if I
didn't have these stirrups.  The Cloud Stirrups are just as nice, but larger
than the EZ Rides.  I find the size of the Clouds are just too big, the EZ
Rides, while still a little on the large side, not as large as the Clouds.
You should look at both and determine which ones are best for your
situation.

Carolyn Burgess