Manzanita 50

Hi all,
Our 14 year old daughter is needing a sponsor to ride 50 at Manzanita. Audrey is a very good and self confident rider, does not need baby-sitting, and her horse is fit and prepared for a decent pace. She Top Tenned at Scotts Flat a few months back and finished 16th at Norco 25 2 weeks ago - gave he a little time off in between. My black mare is not up to 50 yet (hits hard so not sure i WANT to ride her for 50 miles) and so Audrey is needing a sponsor. Please email if you are going and don't plan to race to top ten - it may HAPPEN but her goal is to push slightly harder than the last one - not too   hard.

Sandy