scratches

There are mud scratches, scratches caused from the dew, and sand scratches.
Who knows what else.  I have to deal with sand scratches as Michigan is
loaded with sand.  I get rid of them in 2 or 3 days, pasterns are nice and
smooth, then I go on a ride, and wha - la, they are back.  So this is
something I deal with all the time.  Try all the solutions, and then go with
what works best for you in your particular situation.  Jeanie