7E Barn Burner

Just like to invite everybody to the 7E Barn Burner in Central North Dakota this weekend.
We are having a 25 mile LD, 50 mile Endurance and 13 mile novice ride each day, and this year we are also offering a 2 day 100 mile ride. The weather promises to be great and we have wonderful meals lined up. The trail is over rolling sandhills, no gravel. we have sanctioned with AERC, UMECRA and EMDRA. Hope to see you there, for inquiries or directions please contact one of the following people:

Mary Eaton  meaton@towner.ndak.net         or 701-537-5928
DeAnne Knapp knapp@minot.ndak.net         or 701-852-1847
Jutta Schmidt  leosch@minot.com               or 701-838-5111