Re: Sleigh bells

I bought mine a couple of years ago.  I've lost the bookmark for the website
(computer crash), and now I can't find it after trying multiple search
criteria.  It was a very small (one-woman?) operation out of Alabama.  She
sold only about a dozen or so different items (also, short leads for tying
that use velcro at the tie end, reflective materials for trailer and horse,
one model of biothane halter/bridle and reins, etc.)  Does this sound
familiar to anyone?

Cindy

> > "It's a biothane strip, with four large sleigh-bells, with a clip to go
on a D-ring"

> Where did you get this? I use cow bells, but sleigh bells seem a lot
nicer.