Buying horses/blind dates

Hi Ridecampers; I have been looking at horses to buy. (of course I always look at horses to buy--for years I been doin it, but this time I have a clutch of dollars clinched in my fist)
It occured to me after a couple of  exasperating, wasteful encounters that buying a horse reminded me of my single days and going on a date or getting "fixed up".  I thought I'd share my thoughts and share a smile with you all. (I am trying to create a joke here..pay attention!)

This is what they say, and what it really means (in my experiences);

"She has a great personality!"---She's fat.
"He's really smart"---he's short.
"He has a great personality"---He's ugly.
"It's just a rash"--It's a wierd disease that is costly and difficult to treat.
"She's got a nice body"---she's got ugly legs.
"He's really athletic"--he's stupid
"She's just been gaining weight lately"---She got knocked up by the boy next door,
         and nobody knows it just yet.
"He's handsome, an honest worker, with a good education and very loveable"--he is personally committed to someone other than you, and it's till death do them part.

Hope you all get a little smile out of my crazy observations...Beth Glover