Re: RC: RE: Horse Illustrated article

In a message dated 9/14/2001 10:50:03 PM Pacific Daylight Time, DESERTRYDR1@aol.com writes:

.  Some of it wasn't too bad, but the constant
referral  to Endurance RACING about drove me nuts!   Why don't some of you
who really know our sport get to write these stories?

I know Pamela and I know about the sport with 8,000 miles, only 80 of them LD, and I usually call it racing.  No matter what we say, it is a race.  We reward first place and the fastest ten.  mb