Re: RC: RE: Horse Illustrated article

Hello Merryben,
  FINALLY- someone else on the BOD who tells it like I have been
  saying ..
  ITS A RACE FOLKS ..

  I WOULD RACE IF I had a FAST racing horse .. thus I only ride .. as
  fast as it is safe to let my horse go..

  Call it a RIDE if you want   ..
  But I WILL RACE you for 20th place .. horse willing.

  Unless we change the rules  - it will be RACING - I have seen MUCH
  of that at the major events.
  If 'YOU'  want to just ride - as I do many times .. then thats OK
  too .. but the sport at the top and at the level Pamela sees all the
  time is RACING. That is what she wrote about.

  The PanAm was a RACE. I watched it all day .. A Spectator sport as a
  pit crew. They RACED into and out of the Vet Checks.

  Until we get rid of FIRST PLACE  it is still a RACE .. I help to
  support the FIRST to FINISH by coming in later  - much later --

  Roger R

--
 Roger                            mailto:roger@vmaxept.com